Civic San Diego (CCDC) Architectural Consultant for Preservation
San Diego, CA
Civic San Diego, formerly the Centre City Development Corporation, utilized Heritage Architecture & Planning as their consultant for historic preservation. We provided:
- Evaluations and assessments of the redevelopment agency’s real estate acquisitions within existing and proposed redevelopment areas.
- Evaluated rehabilitation alternatives and costs for buildings within existing redevelopment project areas.
- Reviewed design proposals, signage
- Developed written reports on various projects.
Representative projects include:
- Coast Hotel Construction Observation
- Warehouse Historic District
- Volunteers of America Offices
- AC Hotel review
- St. Cecilia’s Chapel
- Gaslamp Quarter Planned District Design Guidelines
- Remmen Building restoration
- San Diego Athletic Club Assessment
- Civic San Diego
- Architectural Services
- Design Review
- Design Guidelines
- Preservation Design Ordinance
- Historical Survey